Structures & Stripes

SHOP THE POST


Good Morning Lovelies! How are you? I'm currently in between vacation mood and stress of how I will manage everything before Thursday 😱 Yesterday I almost packed everything and now I only need to weigh the bag but I'll wait for that anxiety until last minute.

When it comes to trousers I have 2 different models that I wear - jeans and tailored pants - both preferably with high waist. When it comes to tailored trousers Zara is definitely my go-to-brand as they always manage to get the right fit on the legs and a big plus is the length of the leg which is even to long for me (normally I have huge problems finding trousers with the right leg length with my 1,75cm). These pinstriped beauties I actually found on the Sales (I'm a real sale hunter 😜) and I'm a bit sad that I didn't get the blazer that matched but well well. I think that this structured sweater with it's flirty fringes looks amazing as well. Also like that it's semi transparent and a very nice balloon sleeve with just the right volume.

See you soon 😘
----------
God Morgon Finisar! Hur mår ni? Själv pendlar jag mellan vacation mood och stress över hur jag ska hinna med allt innan Torsdag 😱 Igår fick jag packat nästan allt, nu fattas det bara att väga väskan men tror att jag väntar med den ångesten.

När det kommer till byxor finns det 2 varianter som jag flitigt använder - jeans och kostymbyxor - bÃ¥da delarna helst med hög midja. När det kommer till kostymbyxor är Zara definitivt min favorit butik dÃ¥ de alltid ser till att fÃ¥ rätt passform pÃ¥ benen plus att längden t.o.m. är för lÃ¥ng för mig (vilket inte tillhör vanligheten med mina 1,75 cm och lÃ¥nga ben). De här randiga skönheterna hittade jag pÃ¥ rean (är en riktig rea fyndare 😜) och är lite ledsen att jag inte fick tag i kavajen till, men men istället valde jag att matcha dem med den här fantastiska tröjan i frans struktur. Snyggt med att den är semi transparent och super härliga ballong ärmar med exakt perfekt volym!

Syns snart 😘



SheIn Sweater
Zara Trousers similar Asos & Nelly
H&M Earrings similar Nelly & Pieces

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts