Different Shades Of Blue


SHOP THE POST


Hello lovelies! How are you? Almost weekend, this week really run by! My greatest addiction is denim, I have way to many pairs and I can't seem to stop buying more of them. They are the all-year-around garment that works for any occasion and can be matched with absolutely everything. Do you agree?

Another great staple piece is the shirt which this season has taken on many different forms, shapes and colours. I Love details and the sleeve is one of those statement pieces I can't get enough of. This shirt really has it all, oversized, interesting volume and dramatic sleeves that speaks their own language. Perfect to match to any of my several pair of jeans :)

See you soon ;)




Sammydress Shirt
Zara Jeans Here & Here
Chanel Flap Bag Here & Here
Zara Heels similar Here & Here
H&M Earrings similar Here & Here
H&M Chokers

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. I'm so in love with your shoes! And your blouse!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts