Furry Sleeves


SHOP THE POST


And so it was Monday again! New week and I'm starting my new position at work, so really excited :) Another thing that really makes me smile is that the sunset is now 2hours later than a few weeks ago, which means we are moving towards spring....FINALLY!

Well its still some time left before I can tuck my winter jackets away, but hey, it's all ok when they look like the one today. I have a soft spot for faux fur, as you may have noticed on my Instagram account, and that obsession includes all furry details on jacket as well as shoes!

Happy Monday






Rosegal Faux-fur
Gucci Dionysus Bag Here & Here
H&M Earrings similar Mango & Asos

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. Wonderful outfit!The jacket is amazing:-)

    http://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts